Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result 23:20 - Nov 19 with 2766 viewsdannywiseman123

I made a video from today's game. Unfortunately, today didn't go as smooth as I hoped but oh well. As always I want to thank you for the support.

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 00:14 - Nov 20 with 2687 viewsColDale

The fan reaction is far more enjoyable than game footage. More of the same please.
Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 00:20 - Nov 20 with 2672 viewsKenBoon

Excellent video.

I wondered why the stewards were lurking as if they were about to stop a terrorist. If that was about you not breaking any rules- and you're not breaking any- then it's about the most pathetic thing I've seen them do. I've seen them throw old people out, heard of them kicking out fathers at half time whilst their kids are still in the stand but that gathering of four stewards to discuss their own lack of knowledge belongs in a Python sketch. There are no words to describe how clueless they are. Almost to the point where they're clearly not trained and therefore a danger to the crowd.

The video is excellent though. I think it's better with the reactions and no match action. Don't let the bastards grind you down (I forget the coffee cup Latin for that). They're wrong. The club clearly have no ban on av equipment being used in the ground away from the match action. The stewards are either stupid or bored. It's not like Apple and Facebook haven't been promoting their products by showing fans taking fan photos and videos in the last month or something.
Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 00:24 - Nov 20 with 2666 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 00:14 - Nov 20 by ColDale

The fan reaction is far more enjoyable than game footage. More of the same please.

I'm glad you liked the video, more will hopefully beck coming! :D
Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 00:27 - Nov 20 with 2660 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 00:20 - Nov 20 by KenBoon

Excellent video.

I wondered why the stewards were lurking as if they were about to stop a terrorist. If that was about you not breaking any rules- and you're not breaking any- then it's about the most pathetic thing I've seen them do. I've seen them throw old people out, heard of them kicking out fathers at half time whilst their kids are still in the stand but that gathering of four stewards to discuss their own lack of knowledge belongs in a Python sketch. There are no words to describe how clueless they are. Almost to the point where they're clearly not trained and therefore a danger to the crowd.

The video is excellent though. I think it's better with the reactions and no match action. Don't let the bastards grind you down (I forget the coffee cup Latin for that). They're wrong. The club clearly have no ban on av equipment being used in the ground away from the match action. The stewards are either stupid or bored. It's not like Apple and Facebook haven't been promoting their products by showing fans taking fan photos and videos in the last month or something.

I completely agree, I was told that the EFL don't want anyone recording the live match even a little bit so I understand and accept that. I was then told that recording myself is fine and the club don't mind me recording myself as long as no match footage is in the video. I will hopefully get this sorted and all will hopefully be well soon! Thanks for your kind words and support :)
Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 10:20 - Nov 20 with 2390 views442Dale

Why aren't the stewards all fully aware of what you've been told and what is acceptable? It certainly isn't right that you should be as affected as you obviously were.

Get it clarified what you're allowed to do by the club and ensure they've told ALL the stewards. Any problems, get the Trust to follow it up for you. If you're not a member, join!
http://www.daletrust.co.uk/join-now/

Having had a quick look at the rules it appears that nothing can be shared online, but it appears you're getting mixed messages. Plus it's obvious that loads of people do those 'fan cam' things - and they are far better than watching bits of a game anyway.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 10:28 - Nov 20 with 2365 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 10:20 - Nov 20 by 442Dale

Why aren't the stewards all fully aware of what you've been told and what is acceptable? It certainly isn't right that you should be as affected as you obviously were.

Get it clarified what you're allowed to do by the club and ensure they've told ALL the stewards. Any problems, get the Trust to follow it up for you. If you're not a member, join!
http://www.daletrust.co.uk/join-now/

Having had a quick look at the rules it appears that nothing can be shared online, but it appears you're getting mixed messages. Plus it's obvious that loads of people do those 'fan cam' things - and they are far better than watching bits of a game anyway.

Thanks for helping me out pal I really appreciate it. It's all a bit of a mess at the moment so hopefully I will be able to speak with leighanne from the club and get this sorted. Once again thanks for the help :)
Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 11:01 - Nov 20 with 2278 viewsPotterDale

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 10:28 - Nov 20 by dannywiseman123

Thanks for helping me out pal I really appreciate it. It's all a bit of a mess at the moment so hopefully I will be able to speak with leighanne from the club and get this sorted. Once again thanks for the help :)

Given the fact I was stopped from filming crowd during the 5th and 55th minute applause at Bradford last week with the sole intention of showing Joshua when I visited him, and the stewards being fully aware of this, it would appear that this is now a rule throughout the Football League. I would imagine as this is somewhat of a rising phenomenon on Youtube, this is a case of clubs being behind the ball, and now scrambling to catch up. Unfortunate I know, but it would appear to be the way it is.
Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 11:38 - Nov 20 with 2209 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 11:01 - Nov 20 by PotterDale

Given the fact I was stopped from filming crowd during the 5th and 55th minute applause at Bradford last week with the sole intention of showing Joshua when I visited him, and the stewards being fully aware of this, it would appear that this is now a rule throughout the Football League. I would imagine as this is somewhat of a rising phenomenon on Youtube, this is a case of clubs being behind the ball, and now scrambling to catch up. Unfortunate I know, but it would appear to be the way it is.

I'm so then fair enough, It would just be nice to clear this up and get a correct answer instead of loads of different things. I want to thank you for helping me and giving me information about this matter. :)
Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 11:55 - Nov 20 with 2167 viewsDaley_Lama

The rule about not being allowed to film or publish live footage of the game is neither new or novel.

In our first promotion season under Hill it was in place and I had to get permission to film inside the ground from the club, which they granted for the promotion game v Cobblers.

Poll: DF in or out

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 12:25 - Nov 20 with 2116 views442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/fans/spotland_ground_regulations/

Part 16 and 19. It's not to do with the actual game footage, more how any footage is used. Those appear to be standard FA/FL rules.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 12:42 - Nov 20 with 2091 viewsPotterDale

Rochdale V Swindon | Fan Reaction | Great Result on 12:25 - Nov 20 by 442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/fans/spotland_ground_regulations/

Part 16 and 19. It's not to do with the actual game footage, more how any footage is used. Those appear to be standard FA/FL rules.

That doesn't explain my problem for last week then, unless I'm being slow on the uptake. The "otherwise made available to any third parties" maybe? If it is that then its a little frustrating given the circumstance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024